Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's a tie, well no its a bike but.....

O.K . the voting is closed and its a tie, (on the name of the bike).
Between "Ruby" and "Redlux". I'm not sure how I'm going to resolve this?
I could run the DA*&* thing over again. I could flip a coin.
Or I could say to He** with the whole thing and name her what I wanted to in the first place.
A name I thought was a pretty easy one to come up with, I gave you a big enough hint in the photo's. (red bike, model hard rock) you know a name like maybe oh like RED ROCKER!.
I'm so disappointed in you. The shame, I thought I had the cream of the crop readers.


I'm thinking that I'm going to have to pout about the house shaking my head.
...........................................................................................................................................whimper..
............................whimper..............sob, sob sob,.......

No comments: