Sunday, September 7, 2008

trying to find it?





Again not a lot out today, I walked about 2 miles but couldn't find much, so I needed a friend and went and seen Johnny, He always has a smile for you. and he even winked for the camera today. I found him a couple tears ago, after a rock slide. i have had some fun with him. He doesn't even care when I dress him up!. I plan on going back out to try to kick this funk I'm in today, between this place and some loud ROCK-n-ROLL. I should be back on top soon!.

6 comments:

E.Rae said...

What a cool rock. You live in a fantastic place, I'm very jealous. Or maybe I'm just lazy and don't go exploring the way you do.
You do sound awful down today. I hope you feel better soon.

E.Rae said...

What a cool rock. You live in a fantastic place, I'm very jealous. Or maybe I'm just lazy and don't go exploring the way you do.
You do sound awful down today. I hope you feel better soon.

Utter Basketcase said...

awww you have the cutest lil animals around ya!!!! ADORABLE!!! xx

Trixie said...

What... another blog???

Please don't confuse me!

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Thats right I'm an international man of misery..I mean Mystery. Yea thats it.

Shannon said...

That's an awesome pic with the flower. The lighting is perfect.
Thanks for the comment- I think. BTW, I hate RUSH but I will try and not hold that against you.