Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm going to vent SORRY








I have had it!!, I have been going to the same place for years to take the pictures that I post on this page. I used to be able to get enough photo's in a 2 hour trip to last all week. This summer I have not even seen a deer in the park! I have seen three rabbits but they were so frightened I only got pictures of one! The trouble is that even though we have leash laws here people don't obey it. Every time I have gone to the park there have been dogs running loose. Which in turn run all the wild life off. I have tried going earlier and it hasn't helped. I got there so early today that it was to dark to take pictures, and still there were dogs with out a leash. So the pictures above are what was out today. It was really hard to get the trees to stand still.
And just to let you know I only added 3 pictures, but 6 are what you see its a double print, just the kind of day I'm having. I'll just leave them there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dogs running loose piss me off. Sorry you're having a bad picture run. I've been having problems there too. I've had some great once in a lifetime opportunities lately and my damn camera has screwed up. *sigh*

judi/Gmj said...

Grrrr!! This is a sore subject for me.
Do something about it. Go get a park ranger,better yet a animal control person, drag the twit out and let him/her capture dogs. If he doesn't comply then report him/her. Stomp on some toes, kick some tush. Fuss and yell all the way, take no prisoners. Now I seem to be venting too... look what you started.

Protocole Odessa said...

lol, hear hear!

E.Rae said...

How annoying. Amazing that some folks think they are more important than everyone else. But seriously your pics are still amazing.

... said...

that's too bad that people don't have the respect to follow the laws and/or to know what the consequences are of their pets running around.

good luck next time.

MightyMom said...

the lush undergrowth and fabulous rock were wonderful....and the trees behaved quite nicely too!

great pics!

some and see who won Thesaurus Thursday!!