Friday, September 19, 2008

And # 6 goes to....


Muzzerino !!, I have been following this mans blog for a long time now, I love the fact that he has no fear in his post, he will put his thoughts out for all to see. More than any other blog that I follow.


And as he knows I check on his blog often, and I am usually the first to post a comment.


He did one the other day about a 77 year old woman that was doing Coke, that was really good.

I don't now where this guy gets all the stuff he ends up with and as long as he is posting I don't care.


Thanks for the many, many good reads!

3 comments:

Utter Basketcase said...

Oh thanks for reminding me! I forgot all about this award!!! (Stoopid baby brain!)

I must get to giving some out tooo!

xx

Protocole Odessa said...

Yay! thanks Ken, much appreciated!

this is such an awesome idea you have going here!

Muzza

Anonymous said...

Very cool idea!