Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Helping a friend/getting help






A friend of mine owns this property (or some of it anyway).

And needed some help cleaning it up.It has been a while sense it has been done so Ken to the rescue. Now that it has gotten started we all want to finish it a.s.a.p..

So I brought in some help. The young girl is Rachel, she is 25 and knows how to put in a full days work!. It was nice to have someone doing the brush trimming while I worked on the trees. And its a good thing I was doing the trees, because I found a Wasp nest (the hard way) and got stung in the forehead. but he paid the ultimate price for his actions!.


there are a few before and after shots, for you to see!

5 comments:

ch@tter_ box said...

Ouch! I've never been stung by a bee.(And don't really plan on getting stung!)
I sure hope school gets better...

just a girl... said...

how are you still single

E.Rae said...

ooooo... Look at the sun...
I haven't seen that since ...
Sorry, got sidetracked there. What a lot of hard work!
Rubbish about the wasps though.

Utter Basketcase said...

OUCHY!!! Ah well when you recover you can come to my house and landscape my pool area for me! :-P Jokies! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Ken, had to pop over to see you. I was not sure which blog you came from so I guess I will go to both. I liked the beautiful picture of your daughter. Very nice.