Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sorry, I've been busy!!


Sorry but I have been a little busy lately, I have a lot on my plate.

But fear not my fellow bloggers I will be here as much as I can. It will take a while for me to catch up but I will. I will also try to post more often. I'm not a fan of only posting once a week. So I will do my best. If all goes as planed I will be in Houston soon to help out down there but I have a bunch to do before that can happen.


I could use a few questions for my other blog you have been a little slow. I have just one in a week. and I will be posting it right after this!


Thanks for sticking in here.


Ken,

5 comments:

Utter Basketcase said...

Ahhhh you've been busy taking piccys of yourself! :-P

*GiGGLeS* Everyone needs a break once in a while kenny! We'll all still be here when you get back!
(well... me anyway!) xx

... said...

since i'm a fairly new reader, i didn't know if your absence was normal - but i was wondering. glad to have you back.

E.Rae said...

Glad you're back. Was worried about you.

just a girl... said...

my mom is cracking me the hell up. Yep she saw you were coming to houston. We are in Austin and what do you think she said. We need to go to dinner with Ken so we can meet him. LOL.

clare4lyfe said...

All I can say is thank god you are alive!!! Was starting to think something awful had happened!

The good news is that you are just busy so I'm a happy girl (girl not woman or lady).... Hope to catch up soon!!!