Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jackalopes are in Bend!!




What a nice place for a family get together, and when it is a family like mine there is always plenty of story's, and always plenty of laughter. I just wish my two sisters and one other brother could of been here to make it complete.




Now I know what your thinking but no farm animals were harmed by my meal!










This was my dessert, YUMMY






Ali's aunt and uncle Pat and Dave. First time I had met them but they are some really nice people.




Ali's mother Elizabeth is in pink there in the middle.




My brother Rick is at the far end Left, his wife Ali across from him and my nephew Taylor front right.

That is Ali bottom left (my sister in law) The young lady in red is my Mother. The old man at the far end on the right is my Father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a really nice looking family. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Anonymous said...

love this Ken get to see ur family too excellent thank u for letting me come and see all this..x