Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update for all 3 blogs!

Sorry, But I will be lucky if I have time to do any post this week. What is it do to the holidays coming you ask? No, Its do to the lovely weather we are having here in Oregon. Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I use to work at a homeless shelter. And that they had to lay me off when they lost there funding. And that I still go in and help when they need it. Well we have been having temps drop down to -4 here over the last few days and there pipes have frozen. They have had some plumbers come out to help but they haven't been to reliable. in fact one that was going to come out last night not only did not show he wouldn't even return phone calls. So it is Ken to the rescue. I was there tell after 9 last night and ran out of parts. So I am getting ready to head over there again. I have at least 9 more breaks to fix. So I'm sure that as I fix them I will be finding more. So if you don't here from me I am busy helping the homeless, and I will do it in the name of all my blogging friends.

Thanks for hanging in there.

No comments: