Saturday, June 27, 2009

Look what I picked up yesterday!

Is this what I picked up?........Nooooooo
How about this I think it would look good at my home.....Noooooooo

Every one knows I like eagles, maybe this is what I picked up?......Nope but if you check out the next picture you will see it was something much more rare!


That's right it DELANEY, just one of my 3 niece's. All three of them will be her for the forth of July. In fact only my brother and his wife and there son wont be here (Delaney is here for them tho) This is about as close as a family Reunion as we have had in a long, long time. And just think no one had to die to get this to happen! There will of coarse be a ton of pictures taken. just the trip yesterday I took almost 100. And I'm sure I will not be the only one taking picture at the party. My OLDEST sister (she is really a lot older than I) just got a new camera so and we all know what that's like.



1 comment:

Candice said...

I hope you have a great time during your family get together.

I'm glad that nobody had to die for it to happen. It's much better that way. ;)